Home

Sunday 15 January 2012

The new look for Moetook Musings is already here


Here is the debut of the new look for Moetook Musings. The blog has been here for at least a week which is why I thought now would be a good time to freshen it up.




Truth be told, this was always my plan but being as impatient and impulsive as I am I wanted to get started on the blog before everything was ready. With having very little skill for doing pretty much anything I am lucky to find people who are willing to help me out.


I am very happy with how the logo and background have turned out so I want to send a big thank you out to Heath from www.kutsnake.com.au (also known as -TRaP-JaW- on he-man.org) who is the one responsible for helping me out in a big way.


Heath, if you are reading this, when this blog is big and famous and I am getting early review samples from Mattel I will be sure to send them your way. Which means I guess you better not start holding your breath because I will never be getting review samples from Mattel :)

1 comment: